Thursday, June 19, 2014

You are cordially invited....


...to SIM-RMIT Bachelor of Design (Communication Design) Batch 12th Graduation Showcase

:)



Event: SIM-RMIT Bachelor of Design (Communication Design)
Batch 12th Graduation Showcase
Date: 21 (Sat) - 22 (Sun) June 2014
Time: 10.30am - 8pm
Venue: National Design Centre 
111 Middle Road
Singapore 188969
Admission: Free


For more information, please visit http://tictalk12.com/!


===========================================

I feel really really lucky to have been picked by a group of talented designers to participate in their graduate project cum showcase, a big big BIG "Thank You!" for all the hard work, Chin, Esther, Jingting and Noeleen! They were all very professional and lovely to work with, and patient dealing with me, as I have very little knowledge of design and how to market my own works......they even came down all the way to my neighbourhood for their meetings for my convenience. I am really, really touched by their thoughtfulness! 

They did a stellar job and many congratulations to them on their graduation show!!!!

*deep bows*

If you are in Singapore on the above dates, please do drop by to show your support to them, and me *blush* The Singapore 80s tidbit stall was a personal challenge, and I am so glad that people other than my immediate family will get to view my hard work XD 

I will be attending the opening night and hope to grab some photos of the whole campaign, I hope I do their hard work justice! *goes off to charge camera batteries!!!*

As for those who are unable to view all the items in person, you can view the summary of the little individual elements below, in my Facebook album!



1 comment:

  1. Cindy, your work is above words and you deserve any praise they can make to you.
    hugs Ro

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! :D